The Namoi Valley Community Directory
Be the first to advertise in The Namoi Valley Community Directory!
We are developing namoi.com for you and early supporters can secure top of category and page one spots! If you would like to create a listing in The Namoi Valley for your Business or Community Group first Create an Account
Replace this Ad with your content, Your listing updates this entire page!
View an example. Consider what Category might you list in? Do we have it?
Do you like the community in The Namoi Valley?
The Namoi Valley Community
Namoi Valley, situated in the New South Wales state of Australia, is home to a plethora of community groups that are dedicated to making a positive impact in the area. From environmental activism to volunteer organizations, there is a group for every individual looking to make a difference. This article lists and describes some of the best community groups in the region and categorizes them to help readers find an organization that best suits their interests.
Environmental and Conservation Groups:
1. Namoi-Cotton Catchment Management Authority - This organization works towards protecting and enhancing the natural environment, particularly river systems, wetlands, and soil and water quality. They offer resources and guidance to farmers and landowners to help them manage their resources sustainably.
Contact: Phone: (02) 6792 4500, Email: email@example.com
2. Gunnedah Landcare Group - The Gunnedah Landcare Group focuses on improving the ecological health of the region by engaging in activities such as tree planting, weed control, and clean-up initiatives. The group also conducts educational programs to raise awareness about environmental sustainability.
Contact: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Support and Service Groups:
1. Anglicare Northern Inland - This group provides support and services to those who need it the most, including aged care, disability support, family and parenting, mental health, and homelessness services. They are committed to helping people in the community who are experiencing hardship.
Contact: Phone: (02) 6740 2240, Email: email@example.com
2. Salvation Army Gunnedah - The Salvation Army offers assistance and support to people in need by providing emergency relief services, family counseling, and vocational training. They also run op-shops and summer camps for kids.
Contact: Phone: (02) 6732 1555, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Arts and Culture Groups:
1. Gallery Gunnedah - Gallery Gunnedah is a not-for-profit community arts organization focusing on local creative talent and providing opportunities for residents to engage in the arts. They host art exhibitions, workshops, and classes to promote local artists, newcomers, and students.
Contact: Email: email@example.com
2. Narrabri Theatre Company - The Narrabri Theatre Company provides an avenue for those interested in performing arts. This group produces and stages local productions, theatre productions and also provides training in acting, singing, and dancing.
Contact: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are plenty of community groups in the Namoi Valley region that are passionate about making a positive impact in their communities. From environmental activism and community service to arts and culture, there's something for everyone. The organizations above are a testament to the commitment of the people of Namoi Valley towards enriching the lives of their fellow residents and making their region a better place.
The Namoi Valley Community Articles